Hello, Ceph families.
I know that Ceph stores metadata in Rocksdb.
So, I studied Rocksdb, and what I learned is as follows.
1. Check the Rocksdb sst file using the ldb tool.
2. Allocates prefixes to the Bluetooth metadata and saves them for each Rocksdb column
3. Using the "ceph-kvstore-tool rocksdb [db path] list" command , we can check
that the object name exists in the sst file corresponding to prefix O (thought to be the
prefix of the object).
I leave some questions because I want to know more information about Ceph and Rocksdb.
Here's my question.
1. I saw the following in the code, but there are many parts that I do not understand.
// kv store prefixes
const string PREFIX_SUPER = "S"; // field -> value
What is the exact meaning of each prefix of Bluestore metadata? (e.g., O=object name)
2. The Meaning and Interpretation Method of Rocksdb sst File Contents
In particular, I wonder how to read the key-value of Data blcok.
3. It may be included in the above questions, but is it possible to determine the physical
location of the object through rocksdb?
First of all, the question that comes to mind is as above.
Have a good day, and thank you.