There are some variables I can access are void handle_connection(boost::asio::io_context& context, RGWProcessEnv& env, Stream& stream, parse_buffer& buffer, bool is_ssl, SharedMutex& pause_mutex, rgw::dmclock::Scheduler *scheduler, boost::system::error_code& ec, spawn::yield_context yield) On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 5:12 PM Abhinav Singh <singhabhinav0796@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I m trying to implement tracing in radosgw using jaeger, in tracing we must have jaeger tracer variable which contains `spans` which gives us the time taken by each function, and is shown in UI. Now to make traces more readable to user I m assigning different jaeger tracer variable to different request the users make that is one jaeger tracer variable for for `swift -A http://localhost:8000/auth -U test:tester -K testing list`, and one for this `swift -A http://localhost:8000/auth -U test:tester -K testing list` and each of those tracer contains operation related spans related to that request only making it more readable in the UI.
To define a jaeger_tracer variable we need a string, so to make the string unique I m thinking of making string from command line request like `upload mycontainer file.txt` and append it with current time.
But the problem is I m not able to get command line request string is there anyway to access it in rgw_process.cc I have access to these variables RGWHandler_REST * const handler, RGWOp *& op, RGWRequest * const req, req_state * const s, Is there anyway I can get the command line request string from these variables or using some combination of these