Hi Loïc, Just wanted to say welcome back! I have no advice really, but Neha and Josh might have some good candidates to target for backporting. On the performance side I keep track of performance PRs that have merged every week so that might be something to look at for ideas too: https://pad.ceph.com/p/performance_weekly Mark On 3/4/21 2:34 PM, Loïc Dachary wrote:
Hi,
I'm told help with backports[0] would be welcome. Since I've been out of touch with Ceph for years, it would be a gentle way to reconnect with the codebase. My employer[1] agreed that I spend two days a month contributing on this specific topic. It's not much but I hope it will be enough to get useful things done. That being said... I would not know where to start and I would welcome any advice you may have :-)
Cheers
[0] https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases [1] https://www.easter-eggs.com/
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io