Thanks Kefu, I'm encountering a few more compile errors, I'll try to fix them and report the issues in the ticket. Thanks Sharath On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 11:09 AM kefu chai <tchaikov@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 2:07 AM Sharath Gururaj <e271828r@gmail.com> wrote:
On raspberry pi 4 (arm v7 architecture), I am able to do ./install_deps
as well as ./do_cmake but when I make, I get the following compile error
/home/sharath/os/ceph/src/include/buffer.h:740:12: error: 'void
ceph::buffer::v14_2_0::list::iterator_impl<is_const>::advance(size_t)' cannot be overloaded with 'void ceph::buffer::v14_2_0::list::iterator_impl<is_const>::advance(unsigned int)'
void advance(size_t o) { advance(static_cast<unsigned>(o)); } ^~~~~~~
Hi Sharath, the fix of this issue was merged in master, but has not made its way to nautilus. see https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/28278. if you want to see it in nautilus, probably you could file a tracker ticket and connect it to the PR. so we can start there, and try to backport it with the proper process?
my gcc version is
sharath@raspberrypi:~/os/ceph/build $ gcc --version gcc (Raspbian 8.3.0-6+rpi1) 8.3.0
excerpt from ./do_cmake
+ cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo .. -- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 8.3.0 -- The C compiler identification is GNU 8.3.0 -- The ASM compiler identification is GNU -- Found assembler: /usr/bin/cc -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done -- Detecting CXX compile features -- Detecting CXX compile features - done -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
Please help _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
-- Regards Kefu Chai