req_state indeed does not have bucket_info anymore. It's replaced with bucket->get_info(). I'm not sure what's happening in your rebase. When I've seen things like this happen in the past, it's because code was added using the removed fields, and therefore merged cleanly, but the build now fails, because the field is gone. The other possibility is that a line using bucket_info was changed, and when you manually merged, you naturally took your version, but you also needed to change the usage of s->bucket_info to s->bucket->get_info(). Daniel On 7/28/20 6:45 AM, Abhinav Singh wrote:
hello everyone, I have a branch which I m rebasing with my master, but during rebasing I seem to loose data I manually resolved all the commits, after that when I building the build is failing, the main problem I m facing in `rgw_sal.h` and in `rgw_common.h` where the error is "req_state doesnt have a bucket_info" , and in some places I saw bucket_info being replaced by s->bucket->get_info(). This is what I m not understanding, some changes are merged successfully, but some are ignored why is this happening?
My branch - https://github.com/suab321321/ceph/tree/wip-jaegerTracer
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io