On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 4:36 PM Liu, Changcheng <changcheng.liu@intel.com> wrote:
Hi all, I tried to run ceph_test_stress_watch with below 2 methods. No one work either. || nstcc3@nstcloudcc3:~/ceph/build$ bin/ceph_test_stress_watch --gtest_filter=WatchStressTests/WatchStress.Stress1/1 || Running main() from gmock_main.cc || Note: Google Test filter = WatchStressTests/WatchStress.Stress1/1 || [==========] Running 1 test from 1 test suite. || [----------] Global test environment set-up. || [----------] 1 test from WatchStressTests/WatchStress ==> hang at here
|| nstcc3@nstcloudcc3:~/src/ceph/build$ bin/ceph_test_stress_watch || Running main() from gmock_main.cc || [==========] Running 2 tests from 1 test suite. || [----------] Global test environment set-up. || [----------] 2 tests from WatchStressTests/WatchStress ==> hang at there
is your cluster accessible or started ? The cluster is accessible. I've found the reason: there're two ceph.conf (buid/ & /etc/ceph/). Then
On 20:57 Tue 23 Jun, kefu chai wrote: the ceph_test_stress_watch doesn't work. @Kefu: Is there some method to keep build/ceph.conf & /etc/ceph/ceph.conf both exist at the same and make ceph_test_stress_watch still work? I've tried "build$ bin/ceph_test_stress_watch -c ceph.conf", but it still doesn't work.
B.R. Changcheng
On 15:28 Tue 23 Jun, Liu, Changcheng wrote:
Hi all, I'm studying the Ceph Watch mechanism.
Does anyone one know how to run ceph_test_stress_watch test? ceph$ ./do_cmake.sh -DWITH_MGR_DASHBOARD_FRONTEND=OFF -DWITH_SPDK=OFF ceph$ cd build ceph$ make build$ ls -l bin/ceph_test_stress_watch
B.R. Changcheng
Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
-- Regards Kefu Chai