Not on recent versions of Ganesha (2.8.4/3.3). The VMWare devs are involved upstream, and I'm fairly sure it's working. However, I don't have access to ESXi, so I've never tried it myself. Daniel On 6/15/20 9:02 AM, Maged Mokhtar wrote:
Thanks so much Daniel for this.
Since you are here :) ...i have seen your patch to fix issue with ESXi 4,1 clients "Fix attribute comparison in NFS4_OP_VERIFY", are you aware of any current pending issues with ESXi 4,1 clients ?
Many thanks /Maged
On 15/06/2020 14:52, Daniel Gryniewicz wrote:
It requires nfs4.1
Daniel
On 6/15/20 8:48 AM, Maged Mokhtar wrote:
Hello all,
can the NFS ganesha rados recovery for multi headed active/active setup work with NFS 3 or it requires NFS 4/4.1 specifics ?
Thanks for any help /Maged _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io