Yes it's same as my issue. I have seen my logs and saw there were a double slashing at the end of a s3website bucket and cause this segmentation fault. I have reproduce it and it against goes down! ex: s3website.com/bucket// ex: bucket.s3website.com// Both cause segmentation fault. On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 5:41 PM Casey Bodley <cbodley@redhat.com> wrote:
That's a very different stack trace in the S3-website handler. There's a somewhat-similar issue reported in https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/41225 - could you please share your stack trace there, along with some more details about the request?
On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 12:35 PM Seena Fallah <seenafallah@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm still experiencing this in Nautilus 14.2.9 https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/tWtSq7rn2b/
On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 5:54 PM Casey Bodley <cbodley@redhat.com> wrote:
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/39660 was fixed in 14.2.5.
On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 11:46 AM Seena Fallah <seenafallah@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all.
I'm using nautilus 14.2.4 and sometimes I get this error: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/jvT39Dzmjx/
Anything that can help me what's going on? _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io