On 22-9-2020 15:15, Nathan Cutler wrote:
Clearly some code has been backported to Nautilus, since My FreeBSD Nautilus builds fail on:
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jenkins/workspace/ceph-nautilus/build' /home/jenkins/workspace/ceph-nautilus/src/test/libcephfs/lazyio.cc:24:10: fatal error: 'sys/xattr.h' file not found #include <sys/xattr.h> ^~~~~~~~~~~~~ gmake[2]: Entering directory '/home/jenkins/workspace/ceph-nautilus/build'
Something I have fixed in: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30505 Hi Willem:
That PR got backported to nautilus by https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/31136.
I was looking for that backport, but could not find it. But that backport was done way long ago... And given the discussion in the PR, backporting was bit of a struggel But I think I see the problem.... The original PR touched 14 files. The backport only touches 13 files... And fixing src/test/libcephfs/lazyio.cc for the sysxattr.h file got left out. And I turned building cephfs stuff on in the Jenkinss builder only like last week on Nautilus because I wanted to get ride of Dashboard complaints about missing the cephfs module. So what is the easiest way to fix that. --WjW