Thanks, I'll check it out. On Tue, 23 Jun 2020, 07:06 Yanhu Cao, <gmayyyha@gmail.com> wrote:
You can use kernel dynamic debugging(echo 'file rbd.c +p' > /sys/kernel/debug/dynamic_debug/control) or systemtap.
On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 5:08 PM Abhinav Singh <singhabhinav0796@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Dan, can you please tell me how can I attach my gdb to rbd so that I can see
whole req flow step by step with its help
On Sun, 21 Jun 2020, 05:03 Dan Mick, <dmick@redhat.com> wrote:
On 6/20/2020 10:14 AM, Abhinav Singh wrote:
Hello everyone, To understand the flow of rgw I used the ceph cluster by this "RGW=1 ../src/vstart.sh -d -n -x" and then "ps ax|grep rgw" command will give me the pid of rgw server, and then I used to do "gdb -p ${pid}" obtained from above. Now I want to understand RBD work flow but when I do "ps ax|grep rbd" then it is not showing any process related to "rbd" , I even tried it with "RBD=1 ../src/vstart.sh -d -n -x" but it did not work.
Can anyone tell how to find pid process of rbd server?, or so that I
can
attach gdb to it.
rbd isn't a separate process. It's a kernel block driver and/or a userland library. _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io