Loic was the primary author of that project but I believe he deleted his github account and is no longer working on it. Mark On 8/10/20 3:26 PM, Bobby wrote:
AFAIK, it's a dead repo. Any plan to make it alive again?
On Monday, August 10, 2020, Lenz Grimmer <lgrimmer@suse.com <mailto:lgrimmer@suse.com>> wrote:
On 8/8/20 4:17 PM, Seena Fallah wrote:
Is this repo still alive? https://github.com/ceph/python-crush
Judging from the last activity on that repo, the project has not been updated in the last three years.
It seems that it is not compatible with newer versions of Ceph. :( If not, is there any alternate for this tool?
Not that I am aware of. But I wonder if this kind of functionality would be useful to have in Ceph Dashboard?
Lenz
-- SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg GF: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 36809 (AG Nürnberg)
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io