journalctl shows that they crashed and a core dump was created. Would that be a bug? Or a corrupt DB?
Impossible to be conclusive without more data: coredumps and logs. Would you mind creating a ticket via https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/rados/issues/new? Even a backtrace could throw more light. Regards, Radek On Wed, Feb 7, 2024 at 5:09 AM Raul H C Lopes <raul.cardoso.lopes@cern.ch> wrote:
Dear CEPH dev team,
I have a CEPH cluster with three MONs two of each are down. When I try to start them they crash and
journalctl shows that they crashed and a core dump was created. Would that be a bug? Or a corrupt DB?
I have then a third MON that starts fine but when I get mon_status through the admin-socket I see
"quorum": []
"state": "probing"
because of that (I believe) I cannot use 'ceph orch' to create new MONs.
So my questions:
- Is there way that I can use 'ceph orch' to create new MONS?
- Can I just rsync the store.db from this running node to the crashing MON nodes?
- Or do I have to rebuild the store.db using a script as in
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-mon/#m...
Regards,
Raul _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io