I found a misplaced object from `ceph osd pool stats default.rgw.buckets.index` and when I see `ceph -s` there are no misplaced objects reported in it. What are them? Will them remap or should I do it manually? On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 2:17 AM Seena Fallah <seenafallah@gmail.com> wrote:
I also used `ceph pg ls-by-pool default.rgw.buckets.index | awk '{s+=$2} END {print s}'` to sum objects in PG but still there are 9680 objects! `rados df` is showing 28K objects too!
On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 8:57 PM Seena Fallah <seenafallah@gmail.com> wrote:
Any rescan or cleanup command can help to figure out why it is just like this?
On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 11:49 AM Seena Fallah <seenafallah@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.
When I use `rados ls -p buckets.index | wc -l` it shows me 9680 lines (objects) but in `ceph df` it shows me that this pool has 28.98K objects.
Why is it too different?