On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 9:01 AM Mykola Golub <to.my.trociny@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 9:50 AM Mykola Golub <to.my.trociny@gmail.com> wrote:
So currently I think it happens on snapshot creation, just forgot to revisit my initial assumption what could cause the interruption. Ok, then another suspect could be the rbd_support mgr module.
On the other hand, they have large number of purged_snap keys on both the primary and the secondary clusters. If it had been due the rbd_support mgr module I would have expected to see it on the primary cluster only (they do not do "two way" mirroring as far as I know).
Hi Mykola, Yeah, rbd_support module is just a fancy way of calling "rbd mirror image snapshot" command (rbd_mirror_image_create_snapshot API). There is nothing in the Python code itself that deals with snap IDs. Answering your other question: recovering from blocklisting in rbd_support module is very recent and hasn't been backported even to pacific [1], let alone octopus which went EOL a year ago. [1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/51464 Thanks, Ilya