So how can I debug that which bucket is getting error? I will still get that error without any further information! If you mean that I change the debug level to 20 and run this command to see what’s wrong I think it’s getting hard to debug it! I’m in a production mode and I should change config reload services and also look forward a long and heavy log file in radosgw to find out what’s wrong! This gets more cost and the error says which bucket is getting this error so I will try just on that bucket and trace that bucket with debug 20. If I set debug to 20 now there will be a heavy logs comes from radosgw for sharding and others that gets mess! Don’t you agree with it? It really hard to change log level in production mode :( On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 6:28 PM Casey Bodley <cbodley@redhat.com> wrote:
On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 9:52 AM Seena Fallah <seenafallah@gmail.com> wrote:
Im just calling an admin api for getting all usage for all buckets. I
don’t specify any buckets there! And also sometimes getting bucket stats from radosgw-admin that if filtered by uid that is exists and against I don’t specify any bucket!
The `radosgw-admin bucket stats` command (without additional arguments like --uid or --bucket) will list all buckets the same way that the admin api does.
On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 6:18 PM Casey Bodley <cbodley@redhat.com> wrote:
The `radosgw-admin bucket stats` will run the same code as this admin api, so you can debug the command itself without touching your gateways.
On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 9:28 AM Seena Fallah <seenafallah@gmail.com>
wrote:
I’m in a production mode and I can’t go on debug 20 always. This
error is useless by it self, if it contains bucket name it would be so helpful than it just says error something that isn’t available (-2).
On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 5:55 PM Casey Bodley <cbodley@redhat.com>
wrote:
On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 6:45 AM Seena Fallah <seenafallah@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi all.
I'm getting lots of error getting bucket stats from my rgw
instances
and I can't figure out what's going wrong!
can you enable debug_rgw=20 and debug_ms=1? that output will include the relevant bucket and bucket instance names. if you suspect bugs here, please open a tracker issue with the logs!
Can we add bucket name to this error to see whats happening in the cluster? https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/34653
Thanks. _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io