Here we go https://hub.docker.com/r/ceph/ceph/tags?page=1&name=v15.2 Regards, Dimitri On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:31 AM Dimitri Savineau <dsavinea@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi Sage,
The arm container is already built so we're only waiting for the x86_64 container image. I just triggered the job manually so we should have the v15.2/v15.2.0 tags in the next hour or so.
Regards,
Dimitri
On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:12 PM Sage Weil <sweil@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi Abhi,
15.2.0 is pushed to download.ceph.com. I merged the last 2 doc PRs targetted for octopus and merged that back into master. Your PR targets master, so that'll need a cherry-pick/backport to octopus branch after it merges.
The v15.2[.0] tags aren't up on docker hub yet.. I'm not sure when the nightly cron for that runs.
I think the only other thing left is to push out the email and blogs... want to go ahead and do that in the morning?
Yay! sage