On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:43:32PM -0700, Gregory Farnum wrote:
On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:24 PM David Galloway <dgallowa@redhat.com> wrote:
Yuri just reminded me that he's seeing this problem on the mimic branch.
Does that mean this PR just needs to be backported to all branches?
I'd be surprised if that one (changing iteritems() to items()) could cause this, and it's not a fix for any known bugs, just ongoing py3 work.
When I said "that commit" I was referring to https://github.com/ceph/teuthology/commit/41a13eca480e38cfeeba7a180b4516b905..., which is in the teuthology repo and thus hits every test run. Looking at the comments across https://github.com/ceph/teuthology/pull/1332 and https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/42313 it sounds like that teuthology commit accidentally fixed a bug which triggered another bug that we're not sure how to resolve, but perhaps I'm misunderstanding?
I think I understand what's going on. Here's an interim fix: https://github.com/ceph/teuthology/pull/1334 Assuming this PR really does fix the issue, the "real" fix will be to drop get_wwn_id_map altogether, since it has long outlived its usefulness ( see https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/14855 ). Nathan