tracker.ceph.com redmine upgrade
Hey, This Sunday(07/04) I will upgrade tracker.ceph.com redmine version to latest version - 5.1.2 I plan to also upgrade the OS at the same time, the entire process should take a few hours, during the upgrade tracker.ceph.com will be unavailable -- Adam Kraitman Systems Administrator Ceph Engineering IRC: akraitma
Thanks Adam! On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 7:37 AM Adam Kraitman <akraitma@redhat.com> wrote:
Hey, This Sunday(07/04) I will upgrade tracker.ceph.com redmine version to latest version - 5.1.2 I plan to also upgrade the OS at the same time, the entire process should take a few hours, during the upgrade tracker.ceph.com will be unavailable
-- Adam Kraitman Systems Administrator Ceph Engineering IRC: akraitma _______________________________________________ Sepia mailing list -- sepia@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to sepia-leave@ceph.io
-- Laura Flores She/Her/Hers Software Engineer, Ceph Storage <https://ceph.io> Chicago, IL lflores@ibm.com | lflores@redhat.com <lflores@redhat.com> M: +17087388804
Thx! On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 5:37 AM Adam Kraitman <akraitma@redhat.com> wrote:
Hey, This Sunday(07/04) I will upgrade tracker.ceph.com redmine version to latest version - 5.1.2 I plan to also upgrade the OS at the same time, the entire process should take a few hours, during the upgrade tracker.ceph.com will be unavailable
-- Adam Kraitman Systems Administrator Ceph Engineering IRC: akraitma _______________________________________________ Sepia mailing list -- sepia@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to sepia-leave@ceph.io
participants (3)
-
Adam Kraitman
-
Laura Flores
-
Yuri Weinstein