Community cage networking issues; lab misbehaving
10 Apr
2024
10 Apr
'24
2:46 p.m.
Hi all. Our external networking to the sepia lab is experiencing some sort of outage; I don't have full details, but at least outbound connections to some hosts cannot succeed at the moment. It's being worked, and I'll update this alias with anything I find out.
10 Apr
10 Apr
7:54 p.m.
On 4/10/2024 11:46 AM, Dan Mick wrote:
Hi all. Our external networking to the sepia lab is experiencing some sort of outage; I don't have full details, but at least outbound connections to some hosts cannot succeed at the moment. It's being worked, and I'll update this alias with anything I find out.
It is believed that the interrupted link has been repaired. If anyone still notices connection/transport issues, please PM me.
904
Age (days ago)
904
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
1 participants
participants (1)
-
Dan Mick