Making sure the mailman config is working for the new list... s
ack'd in dirty html 😎 On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 5:12 PM Liu, Changcheng <changcheng.liu@intel.com> wrote:
ACKed
On 15:09 Tue 04 Jun, Sage Weil wrote:
Making sure the mailman config is working for the new list...
s _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
On 04/06/2019 16:09, Sage Weil wrote:
Making sure the mailman config is working for the new list...
OOI, (how) do you envisage this being different to the other ceph-devel list? (I ask because I decided that I should join ceph-devel today, so went and found two lists...) Regards, Matthew -- The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.
On 6/4/19 10:17 AM, Matthew Vernon wrote:
Making sure the mailman config is working for the new list... OOI, (how) do you envisage this being different to the other ceph-devel
On 04/06/2019 16:09, Sage Weil wrote: list?
(I ask because I decided that I should join ceph-devel today, so went and found two lists...)
Regards,
Matthew
Sage posted on the old ceph-devel list that it's going to primarily be used for discussion of kernel client code and patches (more like the other vger lists) while this one will be the new more general ceph development list. Mark
ACK On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 10:58 AM Mark Nelson <mnelson@redhat.com> wrote:
On 6/4/19 10:17 AM, Matthew Vernon wrote:
Making sure the mailman config is working for the new list... OOI, (how) do you envisage this being different to the other ceph-devel
On 04/06/2019 16:09, Sage Weil wrote: list?
(I ask because I decided that I should join ceph-devel today, so went and found two lists...)
Regards,
Matthew
Sage posted on the old ceph-devel list that it's going to primarily be used for discussion of kernel client code and patches (more like the other vger lists) while this one will be the new more general ceph development list.
Mark _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
participants (6)
-
Dan van der Ster
-
Liu, Changcheng
-
Mark Nelson
-
Matthew Vernon
-
Sage Weil
-
Sasha Litvak