Hello everyone, I m building ceph cmake command
cd build/ cmake -DWITH_SEASTAR=ON ..
but it is giving error with following message "could not find crptopp_LIBRARY and crytopp_INCLUDE" crytopp is defined in "SeastarDependencies.cmake" with other dependencies like protobuf(this is also not building), yaml-cpp etc I built this branch on latest ceph repo, any kind of hint will be helpful. Thanks. Regards
Till last not week the buid was running successfully, dont know what happened now On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 8:26 AM Abhinav Singh <singhabhinav0796@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone, I m building ceph cmake command
cd build/ cmake -DWITH_SEASTAR=ON ..
but it is giving error with following message "could not find crptopp_LIBRARY and crytopp_INCLUDE" crytopp is defined in "SeastarDependencies.cmake" with other dependencies like protobuf(this is also not building), yaml-cpp etc
I built this branch on latest ceph repo, any kind of hint will be helpful.
Thanks. Regards
participants (1)
-
Abhinav Singh