28 Jul
2020
28 Jul
'20
8:46 p.m.
Today I rebased my branch after 3 weeks, I saw that req_info is newly created, so is this req_info unqiue to every request like req_state? As I have to change my code accordingly then.
28 Jul
28 Jul
8:52 p.m.
Also the source code keeps updating frequently so untill my branch gets merged I also have to change my code according to the updated code, is there any around it or I will just have to keep updating it. only for RGW part. :) Thanks On Wed, 29 Jul 2020, 07:16 Abhinav Singh, <singhabhinav0796@gmail.com> wrote:
Today I rebased my branch after 3 weeks, I saw that req_info is newly created, so is this req_info unqiue to every request like req_state? As I have to change my code accordingly then.
2255
Age (days ago)
2255
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
1 participants
participants (1)
-
Abhinav Singh