Hello everyone, I was rebasing my branch with remote ceph master and I found out that there is some changes in src/seaster submodule due to this my jenkins test is not passing, so I did ``` cd src/seaster git checkout master && git pull cd ../ git add git commit ``` but this is not working, the difference is still there, another way I was doing was ``` git checkout sr/seaster ceph/maser ``` this is also not working, how do I solve this problem? Thanks
You update submodules with: git submodule update --recursive Daniel On 8/20/20 12:54 PM, Abhinav Singh wrote:
Hello everyone, I was rebasing my branch with remote ceph master and I found out that there is some changes in src/seaster submodule due to this my jenkins test is not passing, so I did ``` cd src/seaster git checkout master && git pull cd ../ git add git commit ``` but this is not working, the difference is still there, another way I was doing was ``` git checkout sr/seaster ceph/maser ``` this is also not working,
how do I solve this problem? Thanks
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
participants (2)
-
Abhinav Singh
-
Daniel Gryniewicz