CDS day 2: Dashboard and orchestrator
Hi everyone, Thanks everyone who joined the session day on release process and testing. Unfortunately bluejeans had an issue halfway through the meeting that kicked everyone off temporarily.. and also lost the recording. I have a support ticket in to see if the recording is floating around somewhere but I imagine they're busy over there and won't get to it anytime soon. Tuesday we have two more sessions: 1100-1300 UTC: Dashboard https://pad.ceph.com/p/ceph-dashboard-pacific-priorities https://bluejeans.com/189591203 1400-1600 UTC: Orchestrator, cephadm, and rook https://pad.ceph.com/p/orchestrator-pacific https://bluejeans.com/822468990 As always, anyone is welcome to join the conversation and add topics to the agenda. Thanks! sage
On Tue, 31 Mar 2020, Sage Weil wrote:
Tuesday we have two more sessions:
1100-1300 UTC: Dashboard https://pad.ceph.com/p/ceph-dashboard-pacific-priorities https://bluejeans.com/189591203
Unfortunately I didn't share the moderator code ahead of time so they couldn't record.
1400-1600 UTC: Orchestrator, cephadm, and rook https://pad.ceph.com/p/orchestrator-pacific https://bluejeans.com/822468990
participants (1)
-
Sage Weil