Re: [Ceph-qa] Questions for GSoC 2021 of Ceph
Hi Yutong, Adding dev@ceph.io in which project are you interested in? Best, Sebastian Am 17.03.21 um 09:10 schrieb wyt:
Dear Sir/Madam: Good Day! I hope you are safe and in good health in the wake of prevailing COVID-19. My name is Yutong Wu, you could call me Tony Wu. I am in my second year of postgraduate, majored in Computer Technology, in the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. I read the idea list of Ceph on its GSoC 2021 homepage. However, the ideas only list name of mentor, but do not have their email address. Could you give me some suggestions to get the email address? I would be really appreciated. Sincerely, Yutong Wu.
wyt tonymqlq@163.com
签名由 网易邮箱大师 <https://mail.163.com/dashi/dlpro.html?from=mail81> 定制
_______________________________________________ Ceph-qa mailing list -- ceph-qa@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to ceph-qa-leave@ceph.io
-- SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg). Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer
Thank you! I am not familiar with the way to use mailing list. And I just found I could reply to you directly from the browser. I am interested in the idea "NEXT LEVEL AMQP", and I have found the mentor Yuval Lifshitz in the dev list. Thanks again. Best regards, Yutong Wu
Adding Yuval. On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 1:42 PM tony shy <tonymqlq@163.com> wrote:
Thank you! I am not familiar with the way to use mailing list. And I just found I could reply to you directly from the browser. I am interested in the idea "NEXT LEVEL AMQP", and I have found the mentor Yuval Lifshitz in the dev list.
Thanks again.
Best regards,
Yutong Wu _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
-- Cheers, Brad
thanks Brad and Tony. I replied off list. On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 8:12 AM Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
Adding Yuval.
On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 1:42 PM tony shy <tonymqlq@163.com> wrote:
Thank you! I am not familiar with the way to use mailing list. And I just found I
could reply to you directly from the browser.
I am interested in the idea "NEXT LEVEL AMQP", and I have found the mentor Yuval Lifshitz in the dev list.
Thanks again.
Best regards,
Yutong Wu _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
-- Cheers, Brad
participants (4)
-
Brad Hubbard
-
Sebastian Wagner
-
tony shy
-
Yuval Lifshitz