We are getting close to start QE valuation for next point releases. Dev leads, backport team - pls tag all PRs needed to be included with appropriate labels. Current plan to start QE in the middle of next week, unless I hear otherwise. Thx YuriW
On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 05:39:34AM -0700, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
We are getting close to start QE valuation for next point releases.
Dev leads, backport team - pls tag all PRs needed to be included with appropriate labels.
Current plan to start QE in the middle of next week, unless I hear otherwise.
From my side, Mimic v13.2.7 should not go into QE until: * https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/42317 (currently assigned to Rishabh Dave) is resolved * https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30991 is merged Thanks, Nathan
Here is the list on PRs batches waiting approvals and one in progress. please review/approve/comment soon so we can start QE validation https://trello.com/c/KQ6fFzlJ https://github.com/ceph/ceph/labels/wip-yuri8-testing https://trello.com/c/f2AeJXaL https://github.com/ceph/ceph/labels/wip-yuri-testing https://trello.com/c/bgsHNUws https://github.com/ceph/ceph/labels/wip-yuri2-testing https://trello.com/c/Kjzwl42Y https://github.com/ceph/ceph/labels/wip-yuri3-testing https://trello.com/c/mnR2A6fc https://github.com/ceph/ceph/labels/wip-yuri5-testing https://trello.com/c/wO0ipdae https://github.com/ceph/ceph/labels/wip-yuri8-testing https://trello.com/c/fqlT4ZTu https://github.com/ceph/ceph/labels/wip-yuri4-testing On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 6:08 AM Nathan Cutler <ncutler@suse.com> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 05:39:34AM -0700, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
We are getting close to start QE valuation for next point releases.
Dev leads, backport team - pls tag all PRs needed to be included with appropriate labels.
Current plan to start QE in the middle of next week, unless I hear otherwise.
From my side, Mimic v13.2.7 should not go into QE until:
* https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/42317 (currently assigned to Rishabh Dave) is resolved * https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30991 is merged
Thanks, Nathan
We are getting close to start QE valuation for next point releases.
Dev leads, backport team - pls tag all PRs needed to be included with appropriate labels.
Current plan to start QE in the middle of next week, unless I hear otherwise.
Hi Yuri: We may need to postpone the luminous v12.2.13 release for this Bluestore fix: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/36482 Still waiting for a verdict on that. Hopefully will know more later today. Nathan
On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 05:39:34AM -0700, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
We are getting close to start QE valuation for next point releases.
Dev leads, backport team - pls tag all PRs needed to be included with appropriate labels.
Also, Venky is going to open a follow-up luminous backport PR to https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/29859 - this will need to be included in 12.2.13 as well. Nathan
Should we include network ping time warning luminous backport since it came from a BZ RFE? https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30230 David On 10/22/19 3:20 AM, Nathan Cutler wrote:
On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 05:39:34AM -0700, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
We are getting close to start QE valuation for next point releases.
Dev leads, backport team - pls tag all PRs needed to be included with appropriate labels.
Also, Venky is going to open a follow-up luminous backport PR to https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/29859 - this will need to be included in 12.2.13 as well.
Nathan _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 12:18 AM David Zafman <dzafman@redhat.com> wrote:
Should we include network ping time warning luminous backport since it came from a BZ RFE?
Yes, let's include it.
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30230
David
On 10/22/19 3:20 AM, Nathan Cutler wrote:
On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 05:39:34AM -0700, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
We are getting close to start QE valuation for next point releases.
Dev leads, backport team - pls tag all PRs needed to be included with appropriate labels.
Also, Venky is going to open a follow-up luminous backport PR to https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/29859 - this will need to be included in 12.2.13 as well.
Nathan _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
We have 3 PRs left for mimic. (they are in review progress by Venkey) Nathan, Abhishek , If we see no new PRs I suggest locking the repo on Monday and start QE. Sound good? Thx YuriW On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 9:11 PM Neha Ojha <nojha@redhat.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 12:18 AM David Zafman <dzafman@redhat.com> wrote:
Should we include network ping time warning luminous backport since it came from a BZ RFE?
Yes, let's include it.
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30230
David
On 10/22/19 3:20 AM, Nathan Cutler wrote:
On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 05:39:34AM -0700, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
We are getting close to start QE valuation for next point releases.
Dev leads, backport team - pls tag all PRs needed to be included with appropriate labels.
Also, Venky is going to open a follow-up luminous backport PR to https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/29859 - this will need to be included in 12.2.13 as well.
Nathan _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
We tested and merged all PRs for last luminous releases. I will be locking the repo soon and start QE validation. Speak now if you have any PRs needed for it ! Thx YuriW On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 1:32 PM Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@redhat.com> wrote:
We have 3 PRs left for mimic. (they are in review progress by Venkey)
Nathan, Abhishek , If we see no new PRs I suggest locking the repo on Monday and start QE.
Sound good?
Thx YuriW
On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 9:11 PM Neha Ojha <nojha@redhat.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 12:18 AM David Zafman <dzafman@redhat.com> wrote:
Should we include network ping time warning luminous backport since it came from a BZ RFE?
Yes, let's include it.
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/30230
David
On 10/22/19 3:20 AM, Nathan Cutler wrote:
On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 05:39:34AM -0700, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
We are getting close to start QE valuation for next point releases.
Dev leads, backport team - pls tag all PRs needed to be included with appropriate labels.
Also, Venky is going to open a follow-up luminous backport PR to https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/29859 - this will need to be included in 12.2.13 as well.
Nathan _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
I still have 2 PRs in testing for mimic, but getting there soon... On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:26 PM Nathan Cutler <ncutler@suse.com> wrote:
Nathan, Abhishek , If we see no new PRs I suggest locking the repo on Monday and start QE.
Sound good?
I haven't heard any objections, so yes - Mimic v13.2.7 QE sounds good to me!
Nathan _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/19796 I hope this PR to be merged to Luminous 12.2.13. Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@redhat.com> 于2019年10月31日周四 上午3:32写道:
I still have 2 PRs in testing for mimic, but getting there soon...
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:26 PM Nathan Cutler <ncutler@suse.com> wrote:
Nathan, Abhishek , If we see no new PRs I suggest locking the repo on Monday and start QE.
Sound good?
I haven't heard any objections, so yes - Mimic v13.2.7 QE sounds good to me!
Nathan _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
Nathan, Sage re: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/19796? On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 5:58 PM Xiangyang Yu <penglaiyxy@gmail.com> wrote:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/19796 I hope this PR to be merged to Luminous 12.2.13.
Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@redhat.com> 于2019年10月31日周四 上午3:32写道:
I still have 2 PRs in testing for mimic, but getting there soon...
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:26 PM Nathan Cutler <ncutler@suse.com> wrote:
Nathan, Abhishek , If we see no new PRs I suggest locking the repo on Monday and start QE.
Sound good?
I haven't heard any objections, so yes - Mimic v13.2.7 QE sounds good to me!
Nathan _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@redhat.com> writes:
Nathan, Sage re: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/19796?
I'd let sage or Greg take a call on this pr for luminous, the current https://github.com/ceph/ceph/labels/mimic-batch-1 seems to have 3 prs which need to go in (Nathan mentioned #31275). Unless this pr is a blocker I'd say mimic can go into qe as soon as this batch is done. Same applies for luminous, though we'd most likely want to start luminous after we start mimic.
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 5:58 PM Xiangyang Yu <penglaiyxy@gmail.com> wrote:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/19796 I hope this PR to be merged to Luminous 12.2.13.
Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@redhat.com> 于2019年10月31日周四 上午3:32写道:
I still have 2 PRs in testing for mimic, but getting there soon...
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:26 PM Nathan Cutler <ncutler@suse.com> wrote:
Nathan, Abhishek , If we see no new PRs I suggest locking the repo on Monday and start QE.
Sound good?
I haven't heard any objections, so yes - Mimic v13.2.7 QE sounds good to me!
Nathan _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
-- Abhishek Lekshmanan SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Yuri, It would be great if we could get this backport in? https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/31272 On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 5:32 AM Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@redhat.com> wrote:
I still have 2 PRs in testing for mimic, but getting there soon...
On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 12:26 PM Nathan Cutler <ncutler@suse.com> wrote:
Nathan, Abhishek , If we see no new PRs I suggest locking the repo on Monday and start QE.
Sound good?
I haven't heard any objections, so yes - Mimic v13.2.7 QE sounds good to me!
Nathan _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
-- Cheers, Brad
participants (7)
-
Abhishek Lekshmanan
-
Brad Hubbard
-
David Zafman
-
Nathan Cutler
-
Neha Ojha
-
Xiangyang Yu
-
Yuri Weinstein