Greetings, I'm Mohamed Mansour, a Data Engineer at IBM and a Master's degree student in the Computer Engineering Department - Faculty of Engineering - Cairo University. I would like to apply to google summer of code to work on one of these 3 projects with you: 1- OPTIMIZING CEPH TESTING 2- REPLACE CEPHADM'S SSH PYTHON LIBRARY 3- RGW: S3 SDK COMPATABILITY Kindly find my attached CV and tell me which project you see fits me better and I will send the proposal for it. Thanks in advance *Eng. Mohamed Mansour(EG+) 20 112 003 3329(EG+) 20 106 352 6328Data Engineer*
Hi Mohamed, Thank you for your interest in Ceph's GSoC projects. To start learning more about each of those projects to put together a proposal please email the mentor of the project. Those emails are here: https://ceph.io/contribute/google-summer-of-code/ The mentors are prepared for applicants to reach out to them. Best, Ali On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 10:40 AM Mohamed Mansour < mohamedmansour.mm317@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,
I'm Mohamed Mansour, a Data Engineer at IBM and a Master's degree student in the Computer Engineering Department - Faculty of Engineering - Cairo University.
I would like to apply to google summer of code to work on one of these 3 projects with you:
1- OPTIMIZING CEPH TESTING 2- REPLACE CEPHADM'S SSH PYTHON LIBRARY 3- RGW: S3 SDK COMPATABILITY
Kindly find my attached CV and tell me which project you see fits me better and I will send the proposal for it.
Thanks in advance
*Eng. Mohamed Mansour(EG+) 20 112 003 3329(EG+) 20 106 352 6328Data Engineer* _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
participants (2)
-
Ali Maredia
-
Mohamed Mansour