Hello everyone, I have a small doubt, GET /{api version}/{account} HTTP/1.1 Host: {fqdn} X-Auth-Token: {auth-token} this is a swift request to get bucket from cluster what is {api version} and {auth-token} in this request, account I have as "test". And should I use curl to make these requests?
swift has its own client for generating these requests. you can install it with 'pip install python-swiftclient' https://docs.openstack.org/python-swiftclient/latest/ On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 1:57 AM Abhinav Singh <singhabhinav0796@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a small doubt,
GET /{api version}/{account} HTTP/1.1 Host: {fqdn} X-Auth-Token: {auth-token}
this is a swift request to get bucket from cluster what is {api version} and {auth-token} in this request, account I have as "test".
And should I use curl to make these requests?
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
Thanks, I'll check it out. :) On Mon, 11 May 2020, 19:09 Casey Bodley, <cbodley@redhat.com> wrote:
swift has its own client for generating these requests. you can install it with 'pip install python-swiftclient'
https://docs.openstack.org/python-swiftclient/latest/
On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 1:57 AM Abhinav Singh <singhabhinav0796@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a small doubt,
GET /{api version}/{account} HTTP/1.1 Host: {fqdn} X-Auth-Token: {auth-token}
this is a swift request to get bucket from cluster what is {api version}
and {auth-token} in this request, account I have as "test".
And should I use curl to make these requests?
_______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
participants (2)
-
Abhinav Singh
-
Casey Bodley