Questions for Idea in GSoC 2021 of Ceph
18 Mar
2021
18 Mar
'21
2:29 a.m.
Dear Sir/Madam: Good Day! I hope you are safe and in good health in the wake of prevailing COVID-19. My name is Yutong Wu, you could call me Tony Wu. I am in my second year of postgraduate, majored in Computer Technology, in the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. I am interested in the idea "NEXT LEVEL AMQP" in GSoC 2021 of Ceph. But the ideas list does not give email address of the mentor. Could you tell me mentor Yuval Lifshitz's email address, or give me a way to get it? Then I would be able to ask him for advice for this idea. I would be appreciated for you help. Thank you for reading my email. Sincerely, Yutong Wu. | | wyt | | tonymqlq@163.com | 签名由网易邮箱大师定制
2024
Age (days ago)
2024
Last active (days ago)
0 comments
1 participants
participants (1)
-
wyt