This is the eighth backport release in the Ceph Mimic stable release
series. Its sole purpose is to fix a regression that found its way into
the previous release.
* Due to a missed backport, clusters in the process of being upgraded from
13.2.6 to 13.2.7 might suffer an OSD crash in build_incremental_map_msg.
This regression was reported in https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/43106
and is fixed in 13.2.8 (this release). Users of 13.2.6 can upgrade to 13.2.8
directly - i.e., skip 13.2.7 - to avoid this.
* osd: fix sending incremental map messages (issue#43106 pr#32000, Sage Weil)
* tests: added missing point release versions (pr#32087, Yuri Weinstein)
* tests: rgw: add missing force-branch: ceph-mimic for swift tasks (pr#32033, Casey
For a blog with links to PRs and issues please check out
* Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
* Tarball at http://download.ceph.com/tarballs/ceph-13.2.8.tar.gz
* For packages, see http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/get-packages/
* Release git sha1: 5579a94fafbc1f9cc913a0f5d362953a5d9c3ae0
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH