vstart.sh complains module prettytable not found even when present on the system
Hi, Since almost a week, I have encountered this vstart.sh issue for 5-6 times. After rebuilding a branch few times I come against this issue on running vstart.sh - Populating config ... Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 24, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable' It's odd to get this error because, first, vstart.sh was running fine until last time I ran make command and, second, prettytable seems to be present on the system - $ pip list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 $ pip2 list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 $ Simply running make or install-deps.sh again doesn't fix this issue. I have to delete the build directory and build from scratch again. I am using Fedora 31. Following are my arguments to do_cmake.sh script - -DWITH_PYTHON2=OFF -DWITH_CEPHFS_SHELL=ON -DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DWITH_MANPAGE=OFF -DWITH_RBD=OFF -DWITH_RADOSGW=OFF -DWITH_KRBD=OFF I rebased my branch on my latest master last time (day before yesterday, IIRC) to check if this has already been fixed but that's not the case. Is this a known issue? How do I avoid building from scratch repeatedly? Thanks, - Rishabh
Hi Rishabh, I'll see if I can reproduce this and let you know either way. On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 7:08 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi,
Since almost a week, I have encountered this vstart.sh issue for 5-6 times. After rebuilding a branch few times I come against this issue on running vstart.sh -
Populating config ... Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 24, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable'
It's odd to get this error because, first, vstart.sh was running fine until last time I ran make command and, second, prettytable seems to be present on the system -
$ pip list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 $ pip2 list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 $
Simply running make or install-deps.sh again doesn't fix this issue. I have to delete the build directory and build from scratch again. I am using Fedora 31. Following are my arguments to do_cmake.sh script -
-DWITH_PYTHON2=OFF -DWITH_CEPHFS_SHELL=ON -DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DWITH_MANPAGE=OFF -DWITH_RBD=OFF -DWITH_RADOSGW=OFF -DWITH_KRBD=OFF
I rebased my branch on my latest master last time (day before yesterday, IIRC) to check if this has already been fixed but that's not the case. Is this a known issue? How do I avoid building from scratch repeatedly?
Thanks, - Rishabh _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
-- Cheers, Brad
Hi Rishabh, I had not encountered the error you mentioned, but I did run master recently on Fedora 31 (adding some of the flags you were using): ` cmake3 -DWITH_MANPAGE=OFF -DWITH_TESTS=OFF -DWITH_MGR_DASHBOARD_FRONTEND=OFF -DWITH_DPDK=OFF -DWITH_SPDK=OFF -DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DWITH_PYTHON3=3.7 -DWITH_CEPHFS_SHELL=ON -DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DWITH_RBD=OFF -DWITH_RADOSGW=OFF -DWITH_KRBD=OFF -DWITH_SYSTEM_BOOST=ON --verbose .. ` vstart seems to start fine, maybe you can try using something similar. Thanks, Deepika On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 6:11 AM Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi Rishabh,
I'll see if I can reproduce this and let you know either way.
On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 7:08 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi,
Since almost a week, I have encountered this vstart.sh issue for 5-6 times. After rebuilding a branch few times I come against this issue on running vstart.sh -
Populating config ... Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 24, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable'
It's odd to get this error because, first, vstart.sh was running fine until last time I ran make command and, second, prettytable seems to be present on the system -
$ pip list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at
https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support
prettytable 0.7.2 $ pip2 list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at
https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support
prettytable 0.7.2 $
Simply running make or install-deps.sh again doesn't fix this issue. I have to delete the build directory and build from scratch again. I am using Fedora 31. Following are my arguments to do_cmake.sh script -
-DWITH_PYTHON2=OFF -DWITH_CEPHFS_SHELL=ON -DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DWITH_MANPAGE=OFF -DWITH_RBD=OFF -DWITH_RADOSGW=OFF -DWITH_KRBD=OFF
I rebased my branch on my latest master last time (day before yesterday, IIRC) to check if this has already been fixed but that's not the case. Is this a known issue? How do I avoid building from scratch repeatedly?
Thanks, - Rishabh _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
-- Cheers, Brad _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
couldHi Rishabh, I tried to reproduce this on SHA d65516a020720726d6e6afef6fdfde699890f719 but did not see the issue you report. I ran the following. $ ./do_cmake.sh -DWITH_PYTHON2=OFF -DWITH_CEPHFS_SHELL=ON -DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DWITH_MANPAGE=OFF -DWITH_RBD=OFF -DWITH_RADOSGW=OFF -DWITH_KRBD=OFF $ cd build $ make -j8 vstart-base $ MON=1 MDS=0 MGR=1 OSD=3 ../src/vstart.sh -n -x -l -d --without-dashboard Everything worked as expected. I then stopped and started vstart three times as your OP implied that vstart seems to work at least once when you build from scratch? Perhaps you could describe the events between it working and not working or suggest other ways I might be able to reproduce the issue? On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 7:08 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi,
Since almost a week, I have encountered this vstart.sh issue for 5-6 times. After rebuilding a branch few times I come against this issue on running vstart.sh -
Populating config ... Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 24, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable'
It's odd to get this error because, first, vstart.sh was running fine until last time I ran make command and, second, prettytable seems to be present on the system -
$ pip list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 $ pip2 list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 $
Simply running make or install-deps.sh again doesn't fix this issue. I have to delete the build directory and build from scratch again. I am using Fedora 31. Following are my arguments to do_cmake.sh script -
-DWITH_PYTHON2=OFF -DWITH_CEPHFS_SHELL=ON -DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DWITH_MANPAGE=OFF -DWITH_RBD=OFF -DWITH_RADOSGW=OFF -DWITH_KRBD=OFF
I rebased my branch on my latest master last time (day before yesterday, IIRC) to check if this has already been fixed but that's not the case. Is this a known issue? How do I avoid building from scratch repeatedly?
Thanks, - Rishabh _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
-- Cheers, Brad
On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 8:04 AM Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
couldHi Rishabh,
I tried to reproduce this on SHA d65516a020720726d6e6afef6fdfde699890f719 but did not see the issue you report.
I ran the following.
$ ./do_cmake.sh -DWITH_PYTHON2=OFF -DWITH_CEPHFS_SHELL=ON -DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DWITH_MANPAGE=OFF -DWITH_RBD=OFF -DWITH_RADOSGW=OFF -DWITH_KRBD=OFF $ cd build $ make -j8 vstart-base $ MON=1 MDS=0 MGR=1 OSD=3 ../src/vstart.sh -n -x -l -d --without-dashboard
Everything worked as expected. I then stopped and started vstart three times as your OP implied that vstart seems to work at least once when you build from scratch? Perhaps you could describe the events between it working and not working or suggest other ways I might be able to reproduce the issue?
On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 7:08 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi,
Since almost a week, I have encountered this vstart.sh issue for 5-6 times. After rebuilding a branch few times I come against this issue on running vstart.sh -
Populating config ... Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 24, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable'
It's odd to get this error because, first, vstart.sh was running fine until last time I ran make command and, second, prettytable seems to be present on the system -
$ pip list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 $ pip2 list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 $
Looking at the output, it looks like both of these ran with python2 since you got the python deprecation warning in both runs. Are you sure you have prettytable installed for python3, i.e. pip3? Another weird part about this is that I am also running f31 and I get python 3 as default. Did you by any chance change your default python version? If so, can you try switching back to python 3? It looks like you can set your default python version with the alternatives command: https://medium.com/coderlist/how-to-change-default-python-version-on-linux-f... Regards, Boris
Simply running make or install-deps.sh again doesn't fix this issue. I have to delete the build directory and build from scratch again. I am using Fedora 31. Following are my arguments to do_cmake.sh script -
-DWITH_PYTHON2=OFF -DWITH_CEPHFS_SHELL=ON -DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DWITH_MANPAGE=OFF -DWITH_RBD=OFF -DWITH_RADOSGW=OFF -DWITH_KRBD=OFF
I rebased my branch on my latest master last time (day before yesterday, IIRC) to check if this has already been fixed but that's not the case. Is this a known issue? How do I avoid building from scratch repeatedly?
Thanks, - Rishabh _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
-- Cheers, Brad _______________________________________________ Dev mailing list -- dev@ceph.io To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@ceph.io
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 11:51, Boris Ranto <branto@redhat.com> wrote:
Looking at the output, it looks like both of these ran with python2 since you got the python deprecation warning in both runs. Are you sure you have prettytable installed for python3, i.e. pip3?
Yes.
Another weird part about this is that I am also running f31 and I get python 3 as default. Did you by any chance change your default python version? If so, can you try switching back to python 3? It looks like you can set your default python version with the alternatives command:
I am using teuthology installed inside a python2 virtual environment. Perhaps that interfered. I haven't used Ceph from source this week yet. Next time I hit this issue I'll retry after deactivating the virtual environment.
https://medium.com/coderlist/how-to-change-default-python-version-on-linux-f...
Regards, Boris
On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 6:58 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 11:51, Boris Ranto <branto@redhat.com> wrote:
Looking at the output, it looks like both of these ran with python2 since you got the python deprecation warning in both runs. Are you sure you have prettytable installed for python3, i.e. pip3?
Yes.
Another weird part about this is that I am also running f31 and I get python 3 as default. Did you by any chance change your default python version? If so, can you try switching back to python 3? It looks like you can set your default python version with the alternatives command:
I am using teuthology installed inside a python2 virtual environment. Perhaps that interfered. I haven't used Ceph from source this week yet. Next time I hit this issue I'll retry after deactivating the virtual environment.
Next time this happens you could also try inserting the following code above the line causing the issue ( File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 24). import sys print(sys.version) print(sys.path)
https://medium.com/coderlist/how-to-change-default-python-version-on-linux-f...
Regards, Boris
-- Cheers, Brad
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 14:55, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
Next time this happens you could also try inserting the following code above the line causing the issue ( File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 24).
import sys print(sys.version) print(sys.path)
Here's the sys.version and sys,path - 3.7.6 (default, Jan 30 2020, 09:44:41) [GCC 9.2.1 20190827 (Red Hat 9.2.1-1)] ['/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/lib/cython_modules/lib.3', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/bin', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/lib/cython_modules/lib.3', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/python-common', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib64/python37.zip', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib64/python3.7', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib64/python3.7/lib-dynload', '/usr/lib64/python3.7', '/usr/lib/python3.7', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python3.7/site-packages'] Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 27, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable' Although this time my branch isn't up to date. It's at https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/a6e72c98ef3ef39f0236d6faf083256c88973bfc. And, yes, this time (too) I had the teuthology virtual environment activated. I think this has definitely something to do with the error and I feel this especially on seeing the following lines in the output[1] of make command when executed without deleting the build directory - Could not find cython: /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python3.7: No module named cython I don't know why it's latching on to python3 in teuthology virtual environment when I don't even have it in my path - $ echo $PATH /usr/share/Modules/bin:/usr/lib64/ccache:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/rishabh/.local/bin:/home/rishabh/bin $ echo $PYTHONPATH /home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind:/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/lib/cython_modules/lib.3:/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/python-common: [1] https://gist.github.com/rishabh-d-dave/5443794bea0682d763bf7c5491e8ef96#file... Thanks, - Rishabh
On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 1:19 AM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 14:55, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
Next time this happens you could also try inserting the following code above the line causing the issue ( File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 24).
import sys print(sys.version) print(sys.path)
Here's the sys.version and sys,path -
3.7.6 (default, Jan 30 2020, 09:44:41) [GCC 9.2.1 20190827 (Red Hat 9.2.1-1)] ['/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/lib/cython_modules/lib.3', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/bin', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/lib/cython_modules/lib.3', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/python-common', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib64/python37.zip', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib64/python3.7', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib64/python3.7/lib-dynload', '/usr/lib64/python3.7', '/usr/lib/python3.7', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python3.7/site-packages']
So in any of the above directories is there a prettytable.py?
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 27, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable'
Although this time my branch isn't up to date. It's at https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/a6e72c98ef3ef39f0236d6faf083256c88973bfc. And, yes, this time (too) I had the teuthology virtual environment activated. I think this has definitely something to do with the error
OK, so if you activate this same virtual environment and run the following do you see the error? $ python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER"
and I feel this especially on seeing the following lines in the output[1] of make command when executed without deleting the build directory -
Could not find cython: /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python3.7: No module named cython
I don't know why it's latching on to python3 in teuthology virtual environment when I don't even have it in my path -
$ echo $PATH /usr/share/Modules/bin:/usr/lib64/ccache:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/home/rishabh/.local/bin:/home/rishabh/bin $ echo $PYTHONPATH /home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind:/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/lib/cython_modules/lib.3:/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/python-common:
[1] https://gist.github.com/rishabh-d-dave/5443794bea0682d763bf7c5491e8ef96#file...
Thanks, - Rishabh
-- Cheers, Brad
On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 05:21, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 1:19 AM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 14:55, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
Next time this happens you could also try inserting the following code above the line causing the issue ( File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/multifs-auth/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 24).
import sys print(sys.version) print(sys.path)
Here's the sys.version and sys,path -
3.7.6 (default, Jan 30 2020, 09:44:41) [GCC 9.2.1 20190827 (Red Hat 9.2.1-1)] ['/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/lib/cython_modules/lib.3', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/bin', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/lib/cython_modules/lib.3', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/python-common', '/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib64/python37.zip', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib64/python3.7', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib64/python3.7/lib-dynload', '/usr/lib64/python3.7', '/usr/lib/python3.7', '/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python3.7/site-packages']
So in any of the above directories is there a prettytable.py?
Just in here - /usr/lib/python3.7. Copying output for find command ran on my system - $ sudo find / -name prettytable.py? /app/lib/python2.7/site-packages/prettytable.py /app/lib/python3.7/site-packages/prettytable.py find: ‘/run/user/1000/gvfs’: Permission denied /usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/prettytable.py /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth-py3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/prettytable.py /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages/prettytable.py
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 27, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable'
Although this time my branch isn't up to date. It's at https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/a6e72c98ef3ef39f0236d6faf083256c88973bfc. And, yes, this time (too) I had the teuthology virtual environment activated. I think this has definitely something to do with the error
OK, so if you activate this same virtual environment and run the following do you see the error?
Nothing, the command completes successfully for me - $ python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" && echo SUCCESS SUCCESS
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 at 21:30, Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 27, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable'
Although this time my branch isn't up to date. It's at https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/a6e72c98ef3ef39f0236d6faf083256c88973bfc. And, yes, this time (too) I had the teuthology virtual environment activated. I think this has definitely something to do with the error
OK, so if you activate this same virtual environment and run the following do you see the error?
Nothing, the command completes successfully for me -
$ python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" && echo SUCCESS SUCCESS
Apologies, I made a mistake last time. Here's the output - (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable' (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ pip2 list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ pip3 list | grep prettytable WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip. Please see https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/5599 for advice on fixing the underlying issue. To avoid this problem you can invoke Python with '-m pip' instead of running pip directly. prettytable 0.7.2 (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python2 -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python2 -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" && echo SUCCESS SUCCESS
On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 6:43 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 at 21:30, Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 27, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable'
Although this time my branch isn't up to date. It's at https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/a6e72c98ef3ef39f0236d6faf083256c88973bfc. And, yes, this time (too) I had the teuthology virtual environment activated. I think this has definitely something to do with the error
OK, so if you activate this same virtual environment and run the following do you see the error?
Nothing, the command completes successfully for me -
$ python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" && echo SUCCESS SUCCESS
Apologies, I made a mistake last time. Here's the output -
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable' (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ pip2 list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ pip3 list | grep prettytable WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip. Please see https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/5599 for advice on fixing the underlying issue. To avoid this problem you can invoke Python with '-m pip' instead of running pip directly.
This warning seems really weird. What does 'which pip3' say? How is it defined? Does the github issue give you any pointers? Anyway, given how the python -c "..." command failed before, this suggests the prettytable module is not installed for python3. I suspect that the pip3 wrapper just masks this by showing python2 modules. -boris
prettytable 0.7.2 (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python2 -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python2 -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" && echo SUCCESS SUCCESS
Maybe try running the following from within the venv-teuth environment? $ python -m pip show prettytable On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:34 AM Boris Ranto <branto@redhat.com> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 6:43 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 at 21:30, Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 27, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable'
Although this time my branch isn't up to date. It's at https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/a6e72c98ef3ef39f0236d6faf083256c88973bfc. And, yes, this time (too) I had the teuthology virtual environment activated. I think this has definitely something to do with the error
OK, so if you activate this same virtual environment and run the following do you see the error?
Nothing, the command completes successfully for me -
$ python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" && echo SUCCESS SUCCESS
Apologies, I made a mistake last time. Here's the output -
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable' (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ pip2 list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ pip3 list | grep prettytable WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip. Please see https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/5599 for advice on fixing the underlying issue. To avoid this problem you can invoke Python with '-m pip' instead of running pip directly.
This warning seems really weird. What does 'which pip3' say? How is it defined? Does the github issue give you any pointers?
Anyway, given how the python -c "..." command failed before, this suggests the prettytable module is not installed for python3. I suspect that the pip3 wrapper just masks this by showing python2 modules.
-boris
prettytable 0.7.2 (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python2 -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python2 -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" && echo SUCCESS SUCCESS
-- Cheers, Brad
This too. $ python -m pip --version On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 8:51 AM Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
Maybe try running the following from within the venv-teuth environment?
$ python -m pip show prettytable
On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:34 AM Boris Ranto <branto@redhat.com> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 6:43 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 at 21:30, Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/build/bin/ceph", line 151, in <module> from ceph_daemon import admin_socket, DaemonWatcher, Termsize File "/home/rishabh/repos/ceph/fs-shell-colors/src/pybind/ceph_daemon.py", line 27, in <module> from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable'
Although this time my branch isn't up to date. It's at https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/a6e72c98ef3ef39f0236d6faf083256c88973bfc. And, yes, this time (too) I had the teuthology virtual environment activated. I think this has definitely something to do with the error
OK, so if you activate this same virtual environment and run the following do you see the error?
Nothing, the command completes successfully for me -
$ python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" && echo SUCCESS SUCCESS
Apologies, I made a mistake last time. Here's the output -
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'prettytable' (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ pip2 list | grep prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support prettytable 0.7.2 (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ pip3 list | grep prettytable WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip. Please see https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/5599 for advice on fixing the underlying issue. To avoid this problem you can invoke Python with '-m pip' instead of running pip directly.
This warning seems really weird. What does 'which pip3' say? How is it defined? Does the github issue give you any pointers?
Anyway, given how the python -c "..." command failed before, this suggests the prettytable module is not installed for python3. I suspect that the pip3 wrapper just masks this by showing python2 modules.
-boris
prettytable 0.7.2 (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python2 -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 ~]$ python2 -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER" && echo SUCCESS SUCCESS
-- Cheers, Brad
-- Cheers, Brad
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 04:56, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
This too.
$ python -m pip --version
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip show prettytable /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python: No module named pip (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip --version /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python: No module named pip (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ pip --version pip 20.0.2 from /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip (python 2.7)
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 07:42, Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 04:56, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
This too.
$ python -m pip --version
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip show prettytable /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python: No module named pip (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip --version /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python: No module named pip (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ pip --version pip 20.0.2 from /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip (python 2.7)
Perhaps, the virtual environment was not set up properly or was too old. I got an error while using teuthology-suite command - $ teuthology-suite --help Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/teuthology-suite", line 6, in <module> from pkg_resources import load_entry_point ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pkg_resources' After removing the virtual environment and creating a new one, I get the following - (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip --version pip 20.0.2 from /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip (python 2.7) (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip show prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support Name: prettytable Version: 0.7.2 Summary: A simple Python library for easily displaying tabular data in a visually appealing ASCII table format Home-page: http://code.google.com/p/prettytable Author: Luke Maurits Author-email: luke@maurits.id.au License: BSD (3 clause) Location: /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages Requires: Required-by: python-novaclient, python-glanceclient, python-cinderclient, cliff, teuthology (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$
On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 12:23 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 07:42, Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 04:56, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
This too.
$ python -m pip --version
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip show prettytable /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python: No module named pip (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip --version /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python: No module named pip (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ pip --version pip 20.0.2 from /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip (python 2.7)
Perhaps, the virtual environment was not set up properly or was too old. I got an error while using teuthology-suite command -
$ teuthology-suite --help Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/teuthology-suite", line 6, in <module> from pkg_resources import load_entry_point ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pkg_resources'
After removing the virtual environment and creating a new one, I get the following -
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip --version pip 20.0.2 from /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip (python 2.7) (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip show prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support Name: prettytable Version: 0.7.2 Summary: A simple Python library for easily displaying tabular data in a visually appealing ASCII table format Home-page: http://code.google.com/p/prettytable Author: Luke Maurits Author-email: luke@maurits.id.au License: BSD (3 clause) Location: /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages Requires: Required-by: python-novaclient, python-glanceclient, python-cinderclient, cliff, teuthology (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$
So now 'python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER"' should work and vstart.sh should work right? -- Cheers, Brad
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 09:48, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 12:23 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 07:42, Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 04:56, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
This too.
$ python -m pip --version
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip show prettytable /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python: No module named pip (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip --version /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python: No module named pip (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ pip --version pip 20.0.2 from /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip (python 2.7)
Perhaps, the virtual environment was not set up properly or was too old. I got an error while using teuthology-suite command -
$ teuthology-suite --help Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/teuthology-suite", line 6, in <module> from pkg_resources import load_entry_point ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pkg_resources'
After removing the virtual environment and creating a new one, I get the following -
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip --version pip 20.0.2 from /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip (python 2.7) (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip show prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support Name: prettytable Version: 0.7.2 Summary: A simple Python library for easily displaying tabular data in a visually appealing ASCII table format Home-page: http://code.google.com/p/prettytable Author: Luke Maurits Author-email: luke@maurits.id.au License: BSD (3 clause) Location: /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages Requires: Required-by: python-novaclient, python-glanceclient, python-cinderclient, cliff, teuthology (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$
So now 'python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER"' should work and vstart.sh should work right?
Yes, it should. I'll send a mail on this thread if I come across the same error with vstart.sh. Thanks for all the help Brad! Thanks Boris!
-- Cheers, Brad
If you see it again immediately check the virtual environment for changes from what it is now and then try and work out what changed it :) On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 2:24 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 09:48, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 12:23 PM Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 07:42, Rishabh Dave <ridave@redhat.com> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 04:56, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
This too.
$ python -m pip --version
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip show prettytable /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python: No module named pip (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip --version /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/python: No module named pip (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ pip --version pip 20.0.2 from /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip (python 2.7)
Perhaps, the virtual environment was not set up properly or was too old. I got an error while using teuthology-suite command -
$ teuthology-suite --help Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/bin/teuthology-suite", line 6, in <module> from pkg_resources import load_entry_point ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pkg_resources'
After removing the virtual environment and creating a new one, I get the following -
(venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip --version pip 20.0.2 from /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip (python 2.7) (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$ python -m pip show prettytable DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. More details about Python 2 support in pip, can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support Name: prettytable Version: 0.7.2 Summary: A simple Python library for easily displaying tabular data in a visually appealing ASCII table format Home-page: http://code.google.com/p/prettytable Author: Luke Maurits Author-email: luke@maurits.id.au License: BSD (3 clause) Location: /home/rishabh/repos/teuthology/venv-teuth/lib/python2.7/site-packages Requires: Required-by: python-novaclient, python-glanceclient, python-cinderclient, cliff, teuthology (venv-teuth) [rishabh@f31 multifs-auth]$
So now 'python -c "from prettytable import PrettyTable, HEADER"' should work and vstart.sh should work right?
Yes, it should. I'll send a mail on this thread if I come across the same error with vstart.sh.
Thanks for all the help Brad! Thanks Boris!
-- Cheers, Brad
-- Cheers, Brad
On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 at 11:33, Brad Hubbard <bhubbard@redhat.com> wrote:
couldHi Rishabh,
I tried to reproduce this on SHA d65516a020720726d6e6afef6fdfde699890f719 but did not see the issue you report.
I ran the following.
$ ./do_cmake.sh -DWITH_PYTHON2=OFF -DWITH_CEPHFS_SHELL=ON -DWITH_BABELTRACE=OFF -DWITH_MANPAGE=OFF -DWITH_RBD=OFF -DWITH_RADOSGW=OFF -DWITH_KRBD=OFF $ cd build $ make -j8 vstart-base $ MON=1 MDS=0 MGR=1 OSD=3 ../src/vstart.sh -n -x -l -d --without-dashboard
Everything worked as expected. I then stopped and started vstart three times as your OP implied that vstart seems to work at least once when you build from scratch? Perhaps you could describe the events between it working and not working or suggest other ways I might be able to reproduce the issue?
Most of the stuff I did was pretty usual: modified a few Python and C++ files, ran "make -j 7" and tested my changes using vstart_runner.py.
participants (4)
-
Boris Ranto
-
Brad Hubbard
-
Deepika Upadhyay
-
Rishabh Dave