teuthology outage required
All, The teuthology VM's disk keeps filling up. I'm cleaning up ceph.git clones pretty aggressively but it's still not enough. I need to grow the VM's disk and will need to reboot the host to do so. Does tomorrow work? Friday? @Josh, this could be a good opportunity to update paddles too. Preferably tomorrow if we're going to do that. Thanks, -- David Galloway Senior Systems Administrator Ceph Engineering
On 3/24/21 7:26 AM, David Galloway wrote:
All,
The teuthology VM's disk keeps filling up. I'm cleaning up ceph.git clones pretty aggressively but it's still not enough. I need to grow the VM's disk and will need to reboot the host to do so.
Does tomorrow work? Friday?
@Josh, this could be a good opportunity to update paddles too. Preferably tomorrow if we're going to do that.
Yes, the paddles errors are becoming a major problem, killing the dispatchers pretty frequently. Let's update it at the same time. Paddles is all set to be restarted - the new configuration is already in place in sepia. We need to merge https://github.com/ceph/teuthology/pull/1633 as well. Josh
participants (2)
-
David Galloway
-
Josh Durgin