Terribly sorry for the mistake. There was a bug in the script I use to
sync packages to
that wasn't listing directories in
the desired order. That meant the
symlinks still pointed to 15.2.9. This is fixed.
I'm re-running the container jobs to get those pushed too.
On 3/18/21 10:45 AM, David Orman wrote:
The "For Packages" link in your email/the blog posts do not appear to
work. Additionally, we browsed the repo, and it doesn't appear the
packages are uploaded, at least for debian-octopus:
. We only use
the release packages for cephadm bootstrapping, so it's not a
deal-breaker for us, just wanted to give you a head's up.
On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 9:11 AM David Galloway <dgallowa(a)redhat.com> wrote:
We're happy to announce the 10th backport release in the Octopus series.
We recommend users to update to this release. For a detailed release
notes with links & changelog please refer to the official blog entry at
* The containers include an updated tcmalloc that avoids crashes seen on
15.2.9. See `issue#49618 <https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/49618>`_ for
* RADOS: BlueStore handling of huge(>4GB) writes from RocksDB to BlueFS
has been fixed.
* When upgrading from a previous cephadm release, systemctl may hang
when trying to start or restart the monitoring containers. (This is
caused by a change in the systemd unit to use `type=forking`.) After the
upgrade, please run::
ceph orch redeploy nfs
ceph orch redeploy iscsi
ceph orch redeploy node-exporter
ceph orch redeploy prometheus
ceph orch redeploy grafana
ceph orch redeploy alertmanager
* Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
* Tarball at http://download.ceph.com/tarballs/ceph-15.2.10.tar.gz
* For packages, see http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/get-packages/
* Release git sha1: 27917a557cca91e4da407489bbaa64ad4352cc02
Dev mailing list -- dev(a)ceph.io
To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave(a)ceph.io