I have an Openstack platform deployed with Yoga and ceph-ansible pacific on
Now I need to do an upgrade to Openstack zed with octopus on Rocky 9.
This is the path of the upgrade I have traced
- upgrade my nodes to Rocky 9 keeping Openstack yoga with ceph-ansible
- convert ceph pacific from ceph-ansible to cephadm.
- stop Openstack platform yoga
- upgrade ceph pacific to octopus
- upgrade Openstack yoga to zed.
Any thoughts or guide lines to keep in mind and follow regarding ceph
convertion and upgrade.
Ps : on my ceph I have rbd, rgw and cephfs pools.
Show replies by date