This is the first bugfix release in the Pacific stable series. It
addresses a security vulnerability in the Ceph authentication framework.
We recommend users to update to this release. For a detailed release
notes with links & changelog please refer to the official blog entry at
* This release includes a security fix that ensures the global_id value
(a numeric value that should be unique for every authenticated client or
daemon in the cluster) is reclaimed after a network disconnect or ticket
renewal in a secure fashion. Two new health alerts may appear during
the upgrade indicating that there are clients or daemons that are not
yet patched with the appropriate fix.
* Git at git://github.com/ceph/ceph.git
* Tarball at http://download.ceph.com/tarballs/ceph-16.2.1.tar.gz
* For packages, see http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/get-packages/
* Release git sha1: afb9061ab4117f798c858c741efa6390e48ccf10