Here's a quick community update.
- [Ceph Days Seoul](https://ceph.io/en/community/events/2023/ceph-days-korea/) June 14
- [Ceph Days Vancouver](https://ceph.io/en/community/events/2023/ceph-days-vancouver/) June 15
We are still looking for speakers for Ceph Days Vancouver until May 17. So if you are attending the OpenInfra Summit, consider adding Ceph Days Vancouver to your schedule and use this speaking opportunity!
Registrants will receive a significant discount to attend both conferences! But hurry, prices go up on May 12.
[Call for Proposals](https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/TVCCCQ)
If you want to host your local Ceph Days, please contact me directly for assistance.
After a couple of cancellations due to working around the challenges of the pandemic, the Ceph community finally came together in masses on April 16-18. The first day was focused on the future development of Ceph at the Developer Summit. The following two days were packed and dedicated to breakout sessions by the community on a wide range of topics around Ceph.
If you couldn't join us, the recordings are now available on our Ceph YouTube channel [Cephalocon 2023 playlist](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrBUGiINAakPd9nuoorqeOuS9P….
- [Celebrating one exabyte of Ceph storage!](https://ceph.io/en/news/blog/2023/telemetry-celebrate-1-exabyte/)
- [Ceph Reef Freeze Part 1: RBD Performance](https://ceph.io/en/news/blog/2023/reef-freeze-rbd-performance/)
- [Ceph Reef Freeze Part 2: RGW Performance](https://ceph.io/en/news/blog/2023/reef-freeze-rgw-performance/)
- [Introducing a new landing page](https://ceph.io/en/news/blog/2023/landing-page/)